PsychCheck continues to follow best practice guidelines set out by SA Health, the Australian Psychological Society and Australian Government Department of Health.
PsychCheck are taking the following precautions to ensure the health and wellbeing of clients and staff alike to provide a safe environment.
- Prior to attending our office @ 117 Wright Street, Adelaide, you will be asked a series of questions either via email or phone when booking an appointment
- Alternative arrangements can be made for video link consults if you are unwell
- 1.5 metre distancing in our reception area and Interview rooms
- Hand sanitizer available
- Disinfecting of surfaces regularly
- Strict cleaning and hygiene protocols are being adhered to
Please contact PsychCheck 1300 56 56 30 if you have any questions or are unable to attend your scheduled appointment.